Companies listed on Bursa Malaysia with outstanding quarter results for the month of Apr 2022.
For the period Apr 2022, the companies that delivered outstanding quarter results are mainly companies that involve in the recovery in retail sentiment.
contribution from Wilmar Internationa Ltd (Palm Oil), lower losses recorded at
film exhibition and distribution segment (Golden Screen Cinema), grain and
agribusiness affected by higher raw material costs of flour, feed and maize
|Ancom Nylex Bhd
performance from the agriculture and industrial chemicals division
|Capitaland Malaysia Trust
in retail sentiment and absence of movement control.
performance from construction and property division
|Cycle & Carriage Bintang
after sales volume. Problem in semiconductor supply still exists.
revenue rent and higher income from advertising after more businesses are
allowed to reopen
contribution from property development sector (The Stone at Paya Terubong)
demand for hygiene care, air care products and inclusion of the Automation
and Precision Engineering companies revenue
sales volume and stronger USD
based recovery of business activities and global supply chain disruptions
prompted customers to source for more shipment modes to ship their cargo and
requiring better supply chain solutions and warehouse space to keep inventory
to mitigate supply chain disruption
Companies that deliver excellent results and announce their financial result during Apr 2022 are included in this list.
Here are the criteria for entering the list.
1) QoQ profit growth > 20%,
2) YoY profit growth> 20%
3) Profit Before Tax > RM 2 mil
Companies that delivered excellent results due to one-off events such as the events below are excluded from the list.
1) One-off disposal gain or revaluation gain
2) Fair value gain in quoted securities
3) One-off gain on bargain purchase
4) Fair value adjustment on investment property
5) Gain from disposal of subsidiary
6) Reversal of provision of doubtful debt
7) Impairment loss in the preceding quarter
8) Leap companies are also excluded from the list due to a lack of liquidity
9) Companies that are loss-making in the preceding quarter are excluded